Friday, June 15, 2012

NEDAP - PowerRouter : Just discovered their cool product !

"It's never too late" ...

I discovered only today, while looking for Grid Tie Inverters to add to my System, that a Dutch company named NEDAP has a great product: PowerRouter


It is a fully integrated Solar & Wind Grid Tie Inverter with Battery Bank Charger / Power Supply Management.

Well, that's what I am "working" on ...

This device is made to optimize self-use of local produced electricity and it looks like a great piece of engineering, has many features, including full remote web access and iPhone/iPad apps !



The only down side for me would be its price, as a French dealer proposed me 2,600 EUR before tax and I can not order it myself, I have to go through a certified installer



For more info check out their website: http://www.powerrouter.com/productshttp://www.powerrouter.com/products

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share this Post if you Liked it !

Please Share this Post if you Liked it ! Thanks !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...